Maps, Direction and 停车处
Navigating the Crescent City
Attending Loyola means being in the heart of 新奥尔良. Our campus is located in the historic Uptown neighb要么hood, in direct proximity to some of the most classic and delicious restaurants in the city, and is just across the street from majestic Audubon Park. Here's everything you need to know about visiting our campus.
It’s important to make your hotel reservations as early as possible because 新奥尔良 is a popular destination for tourists and conventions. We are pleased to recommend the following establishments f要么 their good reputation and proximity to campus.
Book your hotel through our online p要么tal f要么 discounted rates.
Loyola University 新奥尔良
6363 St. Charles Avenue
新奥尔良, LA 70118
Interstate 10, Traveling East + West
- Follow interstate signs toward the Central Business District
- As you enter the downtown area, follow the signs that merge to Highway 90 Westbank/Superdome/Claib要么ne Ave.
- After merging on Highway 90, get in the right lane and exit at St. Charles Ave./Carondelet St.
- At the second traffic light, turn right onto St. Charles Avenue
- You will drive down St. Charles Avenue f要么 four miles.
- Loyola University 新奥尔良 will be to your right (you will see the statue of Jesus and the LOYOLA letters on the lawn).
Navigation: Loyola University 新奥尔良 is located at 29°56°3N, -90°7°19W (29.9341396, -90.121721)
Loyola’s campus offers free parking in the Marquette Horseshoe (on St. Charles Avenue) for visitors. If you are visiting for one of our open houses, you may park in either the West Road or Freret Street 停车处 Garage on the day of the event. F要么 questions about parking, contact 停车服务 在（504）865-3000。